What is Detoxification?
Definition of detox
Detoxification or detox for short is the process of clearing (cleansing) toxic substances from the body or neutralizing or transforming them, and clearing excess mucus and congestion. Many of toxic substances are from our diet, drug use and environmental exposure. Internally, fats, especially oxidized fats and cholesterol, free radicals, and other irritating molecules act as toxins. Poor digestion, colon sluggishness and dysfunction, reduced liver function, and poor elimination through the kidneys, respiratory tract, and skin all add to increased toxicity.
Common diet that cause toxins in our body such as caffeine, red meat, refined white sugar, saturated fat and alcohol.
Simple detox plan
* Set one day in a week to eat only vegetables and fruits, no any kinds of meat or oil food. Other days, try to eat high fibers food i.e. cereals, food grain, seaweed, cabbage, radish etc.
* Avoid chemicals in our daily life from cosmetics, shampoo, hair dye etc. Use natural products, herbs instead.
* Eat natural vitamin C (oranges, guava, tomatoes etc.) to help body produce glutathione. Glutathione will help our liver to eliminate chemicals and toxins from body.
* Drink water at least 2 liters a day.
* Long deep breath in open fresh air at least 30 minutes a day.
* Exercise or sauna to help eliminate toxins through sweating.
Easy way to Detoxify body
Add one tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar in a big glass of water, drink it during empty stomach every morning. You will find yourself differently, cleaned and fresh.