Sunday, September 21, 2014

Funny jokes

Prize winning - Messages of the Year






A bookseller conducting a market survey asked a woman - "Which book has helped you most in your life?"

The woman replied - "My husband's cheque book !!
___________

When you are in love,
Wonders happen.
But once you get married,
You Wonder, what happened.
__________

Philosophy of marriage:
At the beginning, every wife treats her husband as GOD...
Later, somehow don't know why….
alphabets get reversed..
____________

Secret formula for married couples...
"Love One Another"
And if it doesn't work, bring the last word to the
the middle.!!!!
___________

A woman finds Aladdin's magic lamp.
She starts rubbing it and a Genie comes out as usual.
The woman looks at the Genie and asks him to grant her the following wishes:

- I want my husband to have eyes only for me
- I want to be the only one in his life
- I want that when he gets up in the morning I'm the first thing he grabs and takes me everywhere he goes."

The Genie turned THE LADY into a SAMSUNG GALAXY S5.

No comments: